STOPKiT® DESCRIPTION :
Considered as an emergency repair, STOPKiT ® is a stop leak solution for pipe. It is the most efficient repair system applicable under pressure. This unique and revolutionary concept, patented by 3X ENGINEERING (3X), allows to fix high pressure leaks by tightening. Installation can be done without shutting down the line pressure .
- Different sizes of STOPKiT ® are proposed to be suitable with pipe diameters from 4 to 56-inch (114 – 1422 mm).
- STOPKiT ® technology is suitable for various applications and environments. It can be used for several fluids (oil, gas, water…) according to the strap and the technical patch (special applications on demand). STOPKiT ® is available for: Onshore, Offshore/Subsea.
- STOPKiT ® product can be used from –20°C to +80°C (-4°F to + 176°F).
- Pressure up to 80 bars (1160.8 psi) can be stopped for hole diameter inferior to 10 mm (patch size: 50 x 100 mm). STOPKiT ® can fix leaks for most hole shapes. In case of hole diameter up to 50 mm, leaks can be sealed up to 30 bars (patch size: 100 x 100 mm).
- STOPKiT ® is a product without special specifications for the storage. STOPKiT® is lightweight and does not add any mechanical stress to the pipe, unlike metal clamps. It is sold in ready-to-use kit.
- STOPKiT ® can be used on elbows and even on oval diameter pipes. The pipe surface must be without sharp edges but the system can be applied on irregularity like welding wire or corrosion cankers, so it’s the best system to repair damaged and leaking pipes.
- No shutdown required
- No additional load on pipe (light product)
- Quick installation
- Easy to store
- Shelf life: 5 years