A. Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must have worked in similar position within Oil and Gas, Fertilizer or Petrochemical Industries
- Diploma in Engineering with Mechanical
- Diploma in Engineering with Electrical.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience as Material Planner / Inventory Control functions within an oil / gas or petrochemical industry.
- Effective communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Familiar in working with ERP software’s like People soft / Oracle / JD Edwards.
- Well versed with MS office programs, like MS word, MS Excel, Access.
- Roles in this level have prime responsibility for maintaining stock of material needed for maintenance of the plants.
- The role supports the line management in keeping stock level at an economically acceptance optimum level.
- Analysing request for stocking of new items (MRP- data, specifications, duplicate identification, etc).
- Review and update newly codified stock items in structured manner.
- Identify spare parts interchangeability and amalgamation.
- Maintain optimum stock level by analyzing historical usage, lead times and change in use patterns.
- Material Requirements Planning & Control – Forecast material requirements based on MRP Run in ERP system and analyse replenishment suggestions (Demand + Predetermined Stock levels)
- Analyse accuracy of Master data during replenishment suggestion (specification, supplier etc.) and clarify with respective trade and Procurement if needed.
- Recommended changes to inventory levels based on analysis of changes in demand & current usage patterns.
- Replenishment of stock items and generate RP.
- Issue of call of for materials and manpower against Blanket agreements.
- Analyses technical clarification requests from Procurement Section / Vendors for change of specifications or replacements and obtain consent from respective trades.
- Item master amendments based on Technical Evaluation.
- Follow up with Purchase on all pas due Purchase Orders.
- Knowledge about international standards.
Expected Start Date: 3/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Materials management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 5 years (Preferred)
- SAP ERP: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)